12mm tape: Use this width on our road rims
18mm tape: Use this width on our MTB rims or fat bike rims
21mm tape: Use this width on our plus rims
1. Work out air bubbles as you apply.
2. Overlap at the valve area.
3. Apply 1 or 2 laps and completely cover the holes.
4. The rim must be completely clean and dry before installing rim tape.
5. One 10 yard roll of tape typically covers 4 rims with one lap each.
6. If you wish to cover the complete center channel, use one lap on the left side, then one lap on the right side.
7. If using on road rims, use multiple layers due to the higher pressure.